Please find set out below all the rights, reservations and statements. If you have any further questions, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
The last version of this statement was published on: 4 May 2021
Welcome to our digital information network. These are our terms and conditions for use of the network, which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the World Wide Web via www.next.blue and mobile phone.
In these terms and conditions, when we say “Nextblue Site” we mean the digital information network operated by or on behalf of Nextblue, a Netherlands-based legal entity incorporated in Rotterdam, with its registered address at Goudsesingel 102, Unit D.15, 3011 KD, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, and is listed in in the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce, KVK, under number 61939110. Nextblue has full and independent journalistic freedom and publishes content as it deems appropriate.
These terms and conditions apply to all services offered by Nextblue and to any agreement concluded between Nextblue and partners. Nextblue retains the right, at all times, to change these general terms and conditions. By using the services of Nextblue, you indicate your agreement to the general terms and conditions.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Nextblue Site means the digital information network operated by or on behalf of Nextblue.
- Nextblue (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Nextblue, Goudsesingel 102, Unit D2.15, 3011 KD, Rotterdam, The Netherlands; The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce, KVK, under number 61939110.
- Nextblue Content means, without limitation, all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video and other material appearing on the Nextblue Site.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Nextblue, accessible from www.next.blue.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Rules of Conduct
You agree to abide by the following Rules of Conduct when accessing, visiting or using the Website:
- You shall always use true, accurate, current and complete information whenever your information (such as your name and email address) is required for interaction with the Website, unless anonymity is specifically permitted;
- You may not interfere with any other users of the Website;
- You may not use the functionality and capabilities of the Website to conduct, or solicit or encourage the performance by another of, any illegal activity or other activity which infringes or violates the rights of others;
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is, in Company’s sole discretion, harmful, threatening, abusive, hateful, indecent, obscene or pornographic;
- You may not use the Website in any manner designed as a solicitation, whether commercial or otherwise;
- You may not use any automated software program or device, such as a spider or robot or scraper, to monitor or copy any information contained on the Website;
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that does or may violate the property rights of others, including intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets);
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory, tortious or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person (yourself excluded) or other entity;
- You may not impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- You may not post or transmit any file which contains a virus, worm, “Trojan Horse,” or any other contaminating, harmful or destructive code.
- You may not tamper with, breach, bypass, circumvent, damage, reverse engineer, hack, interfere with, alter, modify or disrupt (e.g., by introducing spam, viruses, bugs, worms, spyware, malware or any other similar harmful code) the Website, any of the security or authentication measures in place on or about the Website, any servers, networks, delivery systems or service providers used by the Website, or any content uploaded to or provided on or by the Website, nor may you attempt to do any of the foregoing prohibited activities, nor may you access, or attempt to gain access to, any non-public areas of the Website, including, but not limited to, any servers, networks, delivery systems or service providers used by the Website.
Use of material appearing on the Nextblue Site
Your use of Nextblue Site is for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You acknowledge that, as between Nextblue and you, Nextblue is the sole owner of all content on the Nextblue Site, including, without limitation, all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video and other material appearing on the Nextblue Site ("Nextblue Content"). The Nextblue Site and Nextblue Content are protected by the copyright laws and other intellectual property laws of the Netherlands, and are protected globally by applicable international copyright treaties.
You may download and print extracts from the Nextblue Content for your own personal and non-commercial use only, provided you maintain and abide by any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any material that you download or print. You may not use any Nextblue Content for any other purpose without our prior written approval. Except as expressly authorised by Nextblue, you are not allowed to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the Nextblue Site.
For all inquiries about using our content, distribution or reproduction of the materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the Nextblue Content. Nothing in the Nextblue Content is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the Nextblue Content or any part of it.
Nextblue Site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Nextblue. Nextblue has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Nextblue shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the Nextblue Site or the Nextblue Content. In particular, we do not warrant that the Nextblue Site or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Nextblue Site, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
We reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish, your content at our sole discretion. We may remove your content from use at any time.
We accept no liability in respect to any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorised third parties.
You warrant that the content you submit to us is not obscene, threatening, harassing, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, defamatory of any person or illegal. You warrant that the content you submit to us does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual.
As a condition for the use of the Nextblue Site, you agree not to offer information, data or content via our website that:
- promotes racism, violence or hate;
- is false or misleading;
- breaches intellectual property rights;
- violates privacy rights;
- breaches any legislation or regulations;
- enters non-public or secure areas of the Nextblue Site;
- sends viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or advertisements of any nature and for whatever purpose;
- investigates, scans or tests the vulnerability of the Website or Service or another related system or network, or violates any security or authentication.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Nextblue Site may involve transmissions over various networks; and changes to content to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Nextblue assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings of content or other information submitted by you or other users to the Nextblue Site.
If you are under 16, you confirm that you have permission of your parent or guardian to submit content.
Any queries regarding copyright and your content should be directed to email@example.com.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and licence to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-licence, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
When you submit content to us (e.g. your stories), you agree and represent that you have created that content, or you have received permission from, or are authorised by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to the Nextblue Site.
You or the owner of the content still own the copyright in the content sent to us, but by submitting content to us, you are granting us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, publish and/or transmit, and to authorise third-parties to use, publish and/or transmit your content in any format and on any platform, either now known or hereinafter invented.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Changes to these terms and conditions of use
Please note that we may change these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to do without your consent. Any revised terms and conditions will be applicable at the time of posting on the Nextblue Site. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Nextblue Site after it has been posted.
Nextblue has the right at all times to make information public for the purposes of (i) defending itself in legal proceedings, (ii) obeying a court order, (iii) complying with all government legislation, regulations or requests, (iv) protecting national security, defence, public safety and public health and (v) upholding the user agreement.
We aim to deliver the best service to our service users. Please let us know if you are not satisfied about anything by sending your complaint, drawn up as comprehensively as possible, via the About page. We shall respond as soon as possible, though no later than within 14 days of receipt of your complaint.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company
These Terms and the policies referenced in them are the entire agreement between you and Nextblue with respect to its membership and other services it provides. They supersede all other agreements (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and Nextblue with respect to these matters. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under the law, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms otherwise will remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either you or Nextblue to exercise any right provided for in these Terms in any way will not be deemed a waiver of any other rights.
This user agreement is exclusively governed by Dutch law, and disputes shall be submitted to the competent court in Rotterdam, unless this choice of law or court have the result of depriving you of the protection afforded to you by provisions that cannot be derogated from by agreement by virtue of the law which, in the absence of such choice, would have been applicable.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original Dutch text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
Goudsesingel 102, Unit D.15, 3011 KD
Rotterdam, The Netherlands